Configuration help

Carlos Eduardo Sibaja Salazar carloseduardo at COSTARRICENSE.CR
Thu Feb 3 19:37:56 EST 2005

I'm trying to work with mapserver on suse 9.1
I installed apache2, php5 and mapserver-4.4.1

But now i need to be sure about the next steps.
I have to configure the php.ini and httpd.conf files and then move this files to some
location, also i have to move the php_mapscript.so file.
The problem is that my mapserver application is not working yet.
I was reading different documents and now i'm not sure what is exactly that i have to do. I
need your help about the exact steps that i have to do after the installation of apache,
php and mapserver.
I installed apache in /usr/local/apache
            php in /usr/local/php
Thanks