Strange behavior with saveWebImage (php/mapScript)

Lionel Bargeot l.bargeot at EDUCAGRI.FR
Fri Feb 4 10:05:41 EST 2005

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida wrote:

>  Hi all,
>  I recently changed may Server from redHat 8 to debian 3.1 and now is
>happening a strange thing.
>  First I see a map, zoom and pan it, all ok.
>  If I continue to see a few other maps, when I zoom and pan it,
>sometimes the image displayed is from a previous map. For example, I pan
>my map to the right, and the page displays an image from another map,
>and is an image I have seen before.
>  Did it happen to somebody in the list before?
>
>  I don't have a clue of what's going on, please help !!
>  Thanks,
>    Murilo

Hi,

I didn't see your thread yesterday (sorry for multiple threads). I've
just sent a mail about the same trouble.
No idea about the reason. I don't know if it's debian specific.

Lionel

--
Chargé de mission Sols et Territoire de Bourgogne
CNERTA-ENESAD, 2 rue champs-prevois, batiment grand-champs, 21000 Dijon