RES: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Strange behavior with saveWebImage (php/mapScript)

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at AGX.COM.BR
Fri Feb 4 15:42:49 EST 2005

  Lionel,
  What php and linux versions are you using? Perhaps we are using the
same ones...
  Mine is debian 3.1, php 5.0.3 (as an apache DSO), apache 1.3.33 and
mapserver 4.4.1.
  Your problem is the same as the one I have... And the weirdest thing
is that the image is created correctly, just not shown correctly...

  Murilo

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Lionel Bargeot [mailto:l.bargeot at educagri.fr]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2005 13:06
Para: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Cc: Murilo Lacerda Yoshida
Assunto: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Strange behavior with saveWebImage
(php/mapScript)

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida wrote:

>  Hi all,
>  I recently changed may Server from redHat 8 to debian 3.1 and now is
>happening a strange thing.
>  First I see a map, zoom and pan it, all ok.
>  If I continue to see a few other maps, when I zoom and pan it,
>sometimes the image displayed is from a previous map. For example, I
pan
>my map to the right, and the page displays an image from another map,
>and is an image I have seen before.
>  Did it happen to somebody in the list before?
>
>  I don't have a clue of what's going on, please help !!
>  Thanks,
>    Murilo

Hi,

I didn't see your thread yesterday (sorry for multiple threads). I've
just sent a mail about the same trouble.
No idea about the reason. I don't know if it's debian specific.

Lionel

--
Chargé de mission Sols et Territoire de Bourgogne
CNERTA-ENESAD, 2 rue champs-prevois, batiment grand-champs, 21000 Dijon