WFS GetFeature Filters and character case

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Feb 7 03:30:25 EST 2005

Hi Tom,

I ran into this exact same problem last year.

I found the following e-mail thread on the subject:

http://mail.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/wfs-dev/2003-June/000139.html

So the problem is in the filter spec, and it seems that case-sensitive
search is supposed to be the default. I don't know though if any change
request has ever been submitted for this.

Best regards,
Bart