Draw line HELP!!

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Mon Feb 7 08:12:36 EST 2005

The following message was sent by Jose Luis Gonzalez
<joseluismapserver at YAHOO.ES> on Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:18:01 +0100.

> I wrote this some days agao and nobody answers me. I am sure somebody
must know, please answer. Thank you

> I know it might be an easy question, but could anybody explain to me
how to draw a line between two points in a map.
> I will need what I have to write in the map file (symbols, layers,...)
and the mapserver commands (in java or php)

Jose,

One way to do it is to create a new shapeobj, lineobj, & pointobj. Move
each set of coordinates into the pointobj sequentially and 'add' that
pointobj to the lineobj until all the coordinates are in. Then 'add'
that lineobj to the shapeobj and then 'draw' the shapeobj.

HTH

Lowell