two labels for one polygon

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Mon Feb 7 12:23:29 EST 2005

Hi,
    Besides this can be another problem, your layer data can be return
a wrong point. Your polygon plus a single point. How did you define
your layer data? If you execute your data string in SqlPlus how many
rows return?
    Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratório de Computação Aplicada - UNIVALI/CTTMar
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br