[ADMIN] too slow

Shashi Gireddy gireddy at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 9 02:57:30 EST 2005

Thanks for your help, I am improving.

I did vacuum analyze, but no use. I created the mysql-dump file again
this time with mysqldump command prompt insted of mysql-front, It
created a 1.4gig file(insted of 8gig) but i dont know how to use this
file with postgresql COPY command, can anybody help me.

Thanks in advance,
shashi.

--
Shashi Kiran Reddy. Gireddy,