showing lines of overlapping polygons

John Fletcher jfletcher at LATITUDEGEO.COM
Wed Feb 9 12:13:14 EST 2005

Erwin,

Something like the following might give you the result you're after -
like Frank mentioned, it's difficult to do this in one layer, but you
can group a couple:

  LAYER
    GROUP 'poly'
    NAME 'poly_test_outline'
    TYPE POLYGON
    STATUS ON
    DATA 'poly23939'
    CLASS
      STYLE
        OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
      END
    END
  END

  LAYER
    GROUP 'poly'
    NAME 'poly_test'
    TRANSPARENCY 60
    TYPE POLYGON
    STATUS ON
    DATA 'poly23939'
    CLASS
      STYLE
        COLOR 225 225 185
      END
    END
  END

You can change the order of the layers based on whether or not you want
the poly outlines in front of or behind the transparent poly fill.

John