unable to view raster in the browser

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Feb 10 06:00:18 EST 2005

Hi,

OGR is for vector data only, not for raster data.

Have you tried opening your tiff file with gdalinfo
(http://fwtools.maptools.org)?

Try something like:

LAYER
  NAME Stadtplan
  DATA "C:\Stadtplan.tif"
  TYPE RASTER
  STATUS ON
END

Also, check the extent of your raster (with gdalinfo) against the extent
in your MAP file.

Best regards,
Bart