delete images

Jose Luis Gonzalez joseluismapserver at YAHOO.ES
Fri Feb 11 04:45:28 EST 2005

I work in Linux and with java.
What i do now is to save the mao i have created wih imageObj img   img.save("path/mymap.png",map) and the read it to display it on the web page.
After displaying I wanted to delete it.

Thanks

Jose Luis

Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at XS4ALL.NL> wrote:
Hi,

that depends on your platform/OS.

For Windows, see the Mapserver FAQ:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mapserver-FAQ.html#d45e120

If you use Mapserver in WMS mode, there won't be any images saved on
harddisk.

Best regards,
Bart