delete images

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Feb 11 04:53:29 EST 2005

Hi,

your Java code can't delete it, since it does not know when the
user/browser is finished with the image.

So you need to do something like a cron job or use the tmpwatch utility to
clean out the directory at set times.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Bart