RES: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] queryBypoint problem - Please help

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at AGX.COM.BR
Mon Feb 14 09:24:20 EST 2005

  Hi Nagu,
  Are you sure your shapefile is correct? Because the code and the
mapfile seems ok to me, except the $buffer variable which is not set on
the code but I guess you set it before.

  So if the code and the map seems ok, I think the problem is either
your shapefile isn't correct, or the point you are querying isn't inside
of any shape of the shapefile.
  Test the qurybyPoint with a high value for $buffer... Then praticly
any point on the map will be valid for querying.

  On the mapfile, the template attribute belongs to the class object,
not the layer object ... you can set it on the layer object though.
  There is a STATUS ON on the class object ... that's wrong, there isn't
a status attribute on the class object ...

  Hope the helps,
    Murilo