mapserver with java support

Umberto Nicoletti unicoletti at PROMETEO.IT
Mon Feb 14 08:56:03 EST 2005

The basic steps to get java mapscript going are:

1) compile mapserver. the following options are strongly suggested:
--use-threads --use-proj

2) cd to mapscript/java

3) read README

4) optionally run make interface (in your case you shouldn't)

4) run make

5) run the examples: make test

HTH,
Umberto