php/mapscript bug - URGENT

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at AGX.COM.BR
Mon Feb 14 21:39:08 EST 2005

  Hi all,
  This is about that saveWebImage bug, that shows random images to the
user.
  I am going to install a second php on my server, as a cgi, and run
mapscript on it. The problem is that I have several pages that do not
show images on screen, these pages does some stuff like creating
shapefiles, making a projection conversion, this kind of stuff.

  What I wanted to know is if this image bug is restricted to the
images... Can I still use mapscript with php-dso when I don't how
images?
  I think that I can, but I'm not sure.
  Thanks,
    Murilo