php/mapscript bug - URGENT

Mon Feb 14 22:07:31 EST 2005

Murilo,

I'm not sure anyone can say it works definitively, so the safe answer is
do not use the DSO version, especially if you are have problems with it.
Mapserver working in a DSO is very new and we as a group have very
little experience with it.

If you can afford to help us out testing and reporting results using the
DSO version that would be grand, but if you need to get you site up and
working reliably, we all know that the cgi stuff works and works well.
You can run all your other non mapscript code using the DSO, just
configure apache to use the CGI version for the directories that contain
mapscript.

-Steve W.