Problem unsing FLASH with php_mapscript

William Bronsema wbronsema at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Feb 17 07:17:17 EST 2005

Hi Jeremiah,

When you use the "MULTIPLE" option for SWF output Mapserver will create one
SWF for each layer.  Because of this you need to append "_layer_x" (where
"x" is the layer index) to the temp layer name that comes from the
"saveWebImage" call.

In your case you will want to do something like:
$image=$map->draw();
$image_url=$image->saveWebImage();
$image_url = substr( $image_url, 0, -4 ) // chop the .swf

Then you can reference the layer SWFs like:
<?php echo $image_url.'_layer_0.swf'?>

HTH

Regards,
Bill