'PVALUE' error with PROJ4 when building PHP MapScript??

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 18 00:18:43 EST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:00:29 -0500, Yewondwossen Assefa
<assefa at dmsolutions.ca> wrote:
> I had encoutnter this problem too. The way I solved it is by modifying
> the proj source code at a couple of places by replacing the PVALUE by
> PARAMVALUE. There are only few occurences :
>
>    - 2 occurences in .../src/pj_params.c
>    - 2 occurences in .../src/projects.h
>
>   After these changes the build was ok.
>
>   Frank, Is it possible to make these changes in the CVS or does this
> have other effects ?

Assefa,

I just don't understand why this is happening.
The mapproject.h include file is not supposed
to include projects.h when using modern PROJ.4's.
My decision was to make proj_api.h "win32 safe" and
not to try and change the names in projects.h anymore.

Best regards,