pb starting up with mapserver

julien muraz jmuraz at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 18 02:08:13 EST 2005

Hello,

As I try to configure MapServer I never get the .map
file correctly loaded : the message is msLoadMap :
unable to access file .../.../demo.map. Is the path
/mapdemo/demo.map started from my server documents
root directory (the one where i put my html documents)
? As  far as i know the Mapserver is operational : i
get the message No query information to decode.
QUERY_STRING is set, but empty. as i reach the URL
./localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv40.exe ??
is there something i forgot to configure this ?

Thks for help.

Julien Muraz