IIS Config problem

V P vprak at APPSCI.COM
Thu Feb 24 14:04:02 EST 2005

Thanks. Your solution worked. My problem now is, when I hit
the 'Initialize' button it spits out a dialog box stating..

Mapserv.exe - App Error
The instruction at '0x77f88216' referenced memory at '0x00000010'. The
memory could not be 'written'. Click on Ok to terminate or Cancel to debug.

After I hit okay, I get the

'CGI error message.'The specified CGI application misbehaved by not
returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

I'm not sure what this problem is now. could it have something to do with
the /tmp file?.. or where it's trying to write to? I set the security of
the tmp folder for anonymous users to read/write.. etc. I'm stumped once
again. Could someone help? Thanks.