IIS Config problem

V P vprak at APPSCI.COM
Thu Feb 24 16:23:26 EST 2005

'Workshop.zip' was one of the demos that was provided. Prior to downloading
it, I installed a pre-compiled version of the mapserver for Win 2k, which I
successfully got running. My only problem is, I'm having trouble running
their demo with it. I had even tried running the 'tutorial.zip' demo as
well. I didn't quite get the same error with the 'tutorial.zip' demo.. I
got a web page displaying..

getString(): Symbol definition error. Duplicate item (NAME):(line 381)

would both of these errors be because I don't have the zlib.dll file? I was
able to find a zlib.dll file from this site..

http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/VB/Code/Libraries/Compression/Compressing_
and_Expanding_With_zLib/zLib_DLL.asp

If this is what I need, where would I place this? in the system32 folder or
the mapserver's 'bin' folder. I've tried both places. The demos still don't
work. Could I be doing something wrong? Thanks for any help.