Can someone help

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at CERENE.FR
Fri Feb 25 05:58:43 EST 2005

I don't remember exactly how it's work
but the result of your queyByPoint should return all the indexes
 highlighted on the map

Look at this code, it's not workable but hope it give you idea:

call queryByxxx() function
after call this function :

function dumpQueryResults()
{
    GLOBAL $map;

    $first = true;

    $numResultsTotal = 0;

    for($iLayer=0; $iLayer < $map->numlayers; $iLayer++)
    {
        $oLayer = $map->GetLayer($iLayer);
        $numResults = $oLayer->getNumResults();
        if ($numResults == 0)
            continue;  // No results in this layer

        $oLayer->open("");
        $selFields = explode(" ", $oLayer->getMetaData("RESULT_FIELDS"));
        //
        // One row in table for each selected record
        //
        for ($iRes=0; $iRes < $numResults; $iRes++)
        {
            $oRes = $oLayer->getResult($iRes);
            if($oRes != FALSE)
            {
                $oShape = $oLayer->getShape(-1,$oRes->shapeindex);

                for($iField=0; $iField < sizeof($selFields); $iField++)
                {
                   print($oShape->values[$selFields[$iField]]);
                }
                $oShape->free();
                $numResultsTotal++;
            }
        }
        $oLayer->close();
    }
    if ($numResultsTotal == 0)
     print("Nothing found at query location.");
}

hope this helps