IIS Config problem

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Fri Feb 25 09:53:10 EST 2005

ed at topozone.com
(978) 251-4242

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of V P
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 9:29 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] IIS Config problem

I don't think it had anything to do with the dll's. But I could be
wrong. I check the .map file.. line 381-ish.. I included the whole
portion of this 'class'"?". I put some asterics next to it. I don't know
what it's asking for. I even tried commenting it out. The url seemed
fine. I'm clueless...will keep trying though. Hope someone can help.

LAYER
  NAME mcd90py2_anno
***  NAME cities
  TYPE ANNOTATION
  DATA mcd90py2
  STATUS OFF
  LABELITEM "city_name"
  CLASSITEM "city_name"
  LABELMAXSCALE 500000
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION /./
    COLOR -1 -1 -1
    LABEL
      COLOR 0 0 0
      SHADOWCOLOR 218 218 218
      SHADOWSIZE 2 2
      TYPE BITMAP
      SIZE MEDIUM
      POSITION CC
      PARTIALS FALSE
      BUFFER 2
    END
  END

  METADATA
    WMS_TITLE "Minor Civil Divisions"
    WMS_ABSTRACT "Minor civil divisions for Itasca County. (annotation
only)"
    WMS_SRS "EPSG:26915"
  END
END