IIS Config problem

V P vprak at APPSCI.COM
Fri Feb 25 10:12:03 EST 2005

I'm running the 'itasca3.5.tar.gz demo' on a pre-compiled Mapserver 4.4.1.
I've got the map server working alone. But this demo file isn't. Yes, I
noticed. I tried commenting out the NAME.. alternated from commenting one
and then the other, saved after each comment and refreshed the IIS server.
I had ever tried to comment out that whole layer class. When I do comment
out, regardless of which one I do, I get this dialog box:

The instruction at "0x77f88216" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The
memory could not be "written". -Click OK to terminate the program -Click
Cancel to debug the program

I click OK and get a CGI Error. I click Cancel, nothing happens. I did a
google on this message and it mentioned that it's a Perl error. I doubt
this would be the case. I'm very stumped. I think I may be making this seem
harder than it is. Thanks for any feedback.