tfw problem

Karel Cech stradivarius at CENTRUM.CZ
Sun Feb 27 18:17:48 EST 2005

hi list,
recently I ran into problems displaying rasters with mapserver. I have
some 12 tiled ttf imges in S-JTSK (say EPSG 2065?) using tfw files.
what would be a best way to display it in wgs84? I have read docs, but
surely I had missed something.
Unfortunatly, one single ostrava01.ttf file displays a blank image for
me. It seems like I have bad epsg or bbox, but I think it's not the case.

--------------mapfile--------------------------------------------
MAP
  NAME "ostrava raster"
  STATUS ON
  EXTENT -480000 -1110000 -470000 -1100000
  SIZE 500 500
  IMAGETYPE PNG
  IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
  UNITS METERS
  DEBUG ON
  WEB
  END
  LAYER
    NAME "raster"
    STATUS ON
    DATA "data/rastr/ostrava/ostrava01.ttf"
    TYPE RASTER
    PROJECTION
      "init=epsg:2065"
    END
  END
END

---------------ostrava01.tfw------------------------------------------
0.846823767052632400
0.0000000000000180141196676515190
0.00000000000182522424071225800
-0.846906496908438670
-487490.49058812181
-1087633.7429925622

./mapserv -v
MapServer version 4.2.3 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

I'm new to mapserver so sorry if this topic is off.. Thanks a lot for
your sugestions!
greetings, karel