Log error question

Wed Jul 20 08:21:12 EDT 2005

This sounds like it might be a data problem with the layer you are
having problems with. If you have a bad file or a bad object in the file
it would work most of the time but only crash when you are at the
correct zoom scale and at the correct spatial extents to cause the
object to be rendered.

There used to be a utility called chkshp or checkshp or something like
that that you can run on shape files to check them. You might want to
consider doing that to make sure it is not a data problem.

-Steve W.