SWIGMapscript: glibc detected malloc memory corruption

Geo-IT GmbH info at GEO-IT.COM
Mon Jun 27 05:22:05 EDT 2005

Hi Umberto,
Sorry, forgot to reply to the list, this time I remember ;-)

This was my configure String for mapserver 4.6.0:
./configure --with-tiff=/usr/local/mslibs --with-jpeg=/usr/local/mslibs
--with-png --with-proj=/usr/local/mslibs --with-wmsclient
--with-postgis=/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_config --with-php=../../php-4.3.8
--with-python --with-freetype --with-gd=/usr/local/mslibs --with-tcl
--with-threads=-lpthread --with-wfs --with-wfsclient --with-wcs
--with-gdal=/usr/local/mslibs/bin/gdal-config
--with-ogr=/usr/local/mslibs/bin/gdal-config --enable-debug
--with-httpd=/usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork
--with-oraclespatial=/opt/oracle/product/9.2.0
--with-geos=/usr/local/mslibs/bin/geos-config

Thanks for the tip that library load is done by mapscript.jar.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/Kind regards
Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka
(Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing director)

Geo-IT GmbH   -   Geoinformatik, IT-Services
Guggenberg 3, D-82380 Peissenberg
Tel: 08803-498372, Fax: 08803-498373
eMail: info at geo-it.com  -  Homepage: http://www.geo-it.com