GRIDS and Graticule

François TOURDE fr-ms at TOURDE.ORG
Tue Jun 28 13:33:47 EDT 2005

Le 12962ième jour après Epoch,
Brent Fraser écrivait:

> François,
>
>   Here's the documentation explanation, along with some of my notes on the
> parameters:

Many thanks for your reply.

> MINARCS [double]
> The minimum number of arcs to draw.
> The minimum number of graticule lines to draw on the map.  Use this
> parameter to get more lines.
>
> MAXARCS [double]
> The maximum number of arcs to draw.
> The maximum number of graticule lines to draw on the map.  Use this
> parameter to get fewer lines.

Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately it is what I have
understood. And it doesn't works for me.

When I use "MAXARCS 10" for example, and zooming out on the map, there
is lot (more than 10) graticule lines.

I use MAPSERVER V4.4.1 (stock Debian packets)

> MININTERVAL [double]
[...]
> MAXINTERVAL [double]

Idem.

> MINSUBDIVIDE [double]
> MAXSUBDIVIDE [double]

Not yet used... I'm waiting for previous parms to work. ;)

--
Your aims are high, and you are capable of much.