Python Mapscript QueryByPoint

Jon Saints saintsjd at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 9 09:52:50 EST 2005

Thanks to the list,

adding a blank template to my mapfile worked like a
charm. Now I can access the resultset and call the
function results.getResult(0).  this object appears to
only have a memeber variable called shapeindex.

how can I use this information to get the other
attribute fields from the dbf information in the shape
file?

thanks in advance
Jon