No subject

w m wokar1 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 13 10:53:26 EST 2005

Hi,
I have a .shp file layer that i created from postgres.  then i inserted that .shp in my mapscript and it is of type POINT. I want user to be able to click on the points and retrieve information from the data base(perhaps on another webpage which would display the results of the query).  I tried using the CONNECTION command but nothing happend.  any clue as to where i should start........

Thanks
Wokar

http://mail.yahoo.com