When will a new binary be available?

Paul genuchten at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 15 10:04:41 EST 2005

Hi list, i had the strange experience that on 1 server (winxp/iis) the current mapserver 441 binary (with oracle) works fine, and on another server (win2000/iis) the same binary doesn't work. The request gives a blank response, so not even 'no querystring to decode'. If i type mapserver.exe on the dos-prompt, i get proper message, 'this program can only be accessed by cgi'.

However if i put the current fwtools binary on the malfunctioning server, all works fine, only this binary doesn't have oracle support. Does anybody recognize my problem, or can anybody tell me when a new binary (like on fwtools) will be available?

Thanx in advance
genuchten.blogspot.com