how to use java mapscript in tomcat4/jspenvironment?

Umberto Nicoletti unicoletti at PROMETEO.IT
Wed Mar 16 07:01:03 EST 2005

When you built java mapscript did you run make test at the end?
Did you install tomcat yourself (grabbed binary for jakarta.apache.org)
or installed the version that came with your distro?
If you did the latter the I suggest you should experiment with a binary
release from the jakarta site.

Umberto