how to use java mapscript intomcat4/jspenvironment?

wlx wlx at MYGIS.ORG
Wed Mar 16 07:08:34 EST 2005

Hi,

> When you built java mapscript did you run make test at the end?
> Did you install tomcat yourself (grabbed binary for
> jakarta.apache.org) or installed the version that came with
> your distro?
    Yes,I have run the make test command, and it is successful executed, and
as my system is Debian sarge, I installed the tomcat4 with simple command:
apt-get install tomcat4.

> If you did the latter the I suggest you should experiment
> with a binary release from the jakarta site.

ok,I will try it.. Thank you very much.