precompiled binaries for UNIX

Hayk Yeritsian hayk_yer at LYCOS.COM
Sat Mar 19 15:12:02 EST 2005

Hello everyone,
I have successfully compiled an internet allication using Maplab on Windows with Apache support. Now I would like to put that applcation on the internet. My ISP is running UNIX and FreeBSD and won't allow me to compile the needed libraries on the server. I am wondering if it is possible to get precompiled mapserver file for UNIX like the one for Windows.
Thanks in advance,
Hayk

Your third Chamber of Life shall be a lucky
and gentle one - stored with the wine of love -
and the Bread of Friendship.
                                           - John Keats