WFS bug? - multiple layers from same service

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Mar 30 12:44:44 EST 2005

Hi Liz,

could this have something to do with the WFS client caching mechanism? But
if I look at your MAP file you don't specify the wfs_request_method GET
metadata so if your Mapserver is new enough it should default to POST, and
POST uses no cache at the moment.

How many GML files do you see coming into your IMAGEPATH directory in the
first case you describe where all layers come from the same WFS service?

Best regards,
Bart