WFS bug? - multiple layers from same service

Godwin, Elizabeth Godwinl at AGR.GC.CA
Wed Mar 30 13:03:55 EST 2005

Hi Bart,

There was only 1 gml file when I call the map with all three layers
coming from the same source.  Inside the gml, there is only gml for the
one layer.

When I do it again with the middle layer coming from a different source,
there are two gml.  I didn't look, but I suspect one for the first
layer, one for the second.

Cheers,

Liz