WMS GetMap not using Lat/Lonprojection

McGraw, Joanne mcgrawj at AGR.GC.CA
Wed May 4 09:28:40 EDT 2005

G'day, Frank,

I tried your suggestion to use shp2img interactively to see if some clue
is provided. One was, but I don't know what to do with it.

When I tried:
shp2img -m pei.map -o out.png

This was the result:
msLoadMap(): Unknown identifier. (config):(12)

The config line in my map is:
    config      PROJ_LIB /usr/local/proj-4.4.5/nad/

As far as I can tell, that's the correct syntax for config. Uppercase
CONFIG makes no difference...I tried.

I'll attach my map file again in case there's something before the
config line that is actually causing the problem. I can't see anything
but I say it's possible because, when the config line failed, I
commented it out and tried the shp2img utility again. This time it
failed with:
msLoadMap(): Unknown identifier. (outputformat):(23)

After commenting the outputformat object out, I finally got an out.png,
but the fact that both of these common tags were not recognized suggests
something odd is going on.

Any ideas?
jtm