wrong sized rasters in queries

Gustavo Alcides Concheiro P érez gacp at D-KONSTRUKTORS.ORG
Wed May 4 22:31:20 EDT 2005

1. I have a strange problem.  Rasters are shown the wrong size but only in
queries, and only in the Debian machine, things work fine on the SuSE server.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

2.  Is there a SENSIBLE way to get PHP-MapScript installed.  Last time, I had
to re-install half the system to get the verdamte thing running, and I only
could get it to run on Debian, the LinGIS MapScript (the reason why I
installed SuSE on that machine, does not work, and has been reported rotten.
Why is this *so* difficult?

TIA.

-gustavo