A demo of Generating Google Tiles With mapserver

Jon Saints saintsjd at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 7 13:19:03 EDT 2005

True the server side could be implemented in any
language that talks mapscript and xml.

The front end is an simple xmlHTTPrequest javascript
client.

As far as labeling I would like to generate label
points for polygons and render the labels as DHTML on
the client side.

I wanted to say a special thanks to Sean Gillies and
all others for their work creating and documenting
mapscript.

Jon