GDV Client

Oliver Wesp wesp at GDV.COM
Fri May 20 03:54:39 EDT 2005

Hi Lester,

nice work. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you
find any mistakes or lack of documentation. Any input is welcome.

> It works nicely on Mozilla and Firefox - as long as you enable pop-up's

It's still on my todo-list to get rid of the pop-ups. Should not ne much
work either but  I'm not decided  yet where to put the query results.
Currently I think the best place would be within a frame below the
MapFrame. Feel free to let me know what you think. Would be good reason
to do some work on that issue.

best regards
Oliver

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Oliver Wesp
Gesellschaft fuer geografische Datenverarbeitung