WMS and reprojection

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Mon May 23 03:30:54 EDT 2005

Could you provide a little bit more information, like the MAP file snippets? Both for the 2 servers and the client?

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera-ITSolutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> "vincent.dacol" <vincent.dacol at LAPOSTE.NET> 05/23/05 12:22am >>>
Hello,

I'm new to mapserver, and I try to display differents
projected layers with WMS server.

I have 2 WMS mapserver, and one mapserver WMS client.

The projection on the 2 server is different. One is WSG84 and
the other is Lambert93.

The getcapabilities and getmap work fine.

But when I display the two layer with my client, the
reprojection doesn't work. The two layer haren't in the client
output projection (WSG84).

I have define the projection in the server in the map
object,Web object and in the layer object. The meta wms_srs is
too defined.

The client use it own projection output, WGS84. I use espg
code for define the differents projections capabilities.