OGR connection for LINUX

joÿffffffffffe3o Antunes bluetuna_goes_skying at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon May 23 10:44:49 EDT 2005

YESSSS!!

It is working now!!

thank you so much.

best regards

joao antunes

--- Frank Warmerdam <fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
> On 5/23/05, joÿffffffffffe3o Antunes
> <bluetuna_goes_skying at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hello frank,
> >
> > I am still fighting to have mysql support using
> OGR..
> >
> > the "funny" thing is that each time I run
> >
> > ogrinfo -ro -al -so

'MYSQL:database=abruzzo,tablename=zzz,user=arit,password=arit,host=localhost,port:3306'

> > I get this message:
> >
> > Warning 1: 'tablename=zzz' in MYSQL datasource
> > definition not recognised and ignored.
> > Warning 1: 'port:3306' in MYSQL datasource
> definition
> > not recognised and ignored.
>
> Joao,
>
> I see the documentation was wrong.  The table name
> list parameter
> is actually tables=, not tablename=.  I have
> corrected the docs online.
>
> Also, your port specifier should be port=n, not
> port:n.
>
> And finally you don't use database=, just make the
> database name
> the first argument.  Try instead something like:
>
> ogrinfo -ro -al -so

'MYSQL:abruzzo,tables=zzz,user=arit,password=arit,host=localhost,port=3306'