OGR connection for LINUX

joÿffffffffffe3o Antunes bluetuna_goes_skying at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon May 23 10:32:44 EDT 2005

Yes it was wrong but that is not the answer.. I keep
getting those messages even after correcting it..

so, now after executing this:

 ogrinfo -ro -al -so
'MYSQL:database=abruzzo,tablename=zzz,user=arit,password=arit,host=localhost,port=3306'

I get this:

Warning 1: 'tablename=zzz' in MYSQL datasource
definition not recognised and ignored.
ERROR 1: MySQL connect failed for:
database=abruzzo,tablename=zzz,user=arit,password=arit,host=localhost,port=3306
Unknown database 'database=abruzzo'
FAILURE:
Unable to open datasource
`MYSQL:database=abruzzo,tablename=zzz,user=arit,password=arit,host=localhost,port=3306'
with the following drivers.
  -> ESRI Shapefile
  -> UK .NTF
  -> SDTS