MS WFS "Chaining"

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Nov 1 02:24:42 EST 2005

Hi,

this could be done I think. On your middle tier, you would have a
Mapserver WFS client layer, which you also expose as a WFS server layer
on the middle tier. The middle tier will then request the remote
Mapserver WFS.

So in summary, on your middle tier you would have a WFS Client layer in
your MAP file, and you would also expose your middle tier as a WFS
server using the appropriate wfs server metadata.

Does this make sense :-) ?

Best regards,
Bart