antialiasing line features..

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 2 02:39:00 EST 2005

actually there's a smarter fix, but that still requires patching gd.c
without trying it and seeing if it stops your problem, I can't say
much more wether it corresponds to your case or not.
you'll have to download and patch the last version of gd, and make
sure mapserv is linked to the patched version.

the patch is to add this near line 3035 of gd.c at the beginning of
static void gdImageSetAAPixelColor(gdImagePtr im, int x, int y, int
color, int t)

if(x<0||y<0||x>=im->sx||y>=im->sy)
{
       return;