Another newbie question

Jon Hadley jon.hadley at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 3 06:29:42 EST 2005

Sorry guys, another one for ya...

I have a large map in a JPG format. What's the simplest way (step by
step?) of displaying this image in a web browser via Mapserver?

I don't want to do anything fancy yet, just navigate around a one
layer image within the browser.

I've kinda grasped that it needs the be referenced via the .map file,
but I'm a little lost how to go about this. The new user help is
useful as reference, but it doesn't really show the process i need to
go through.

(Sorry to bombard you with simple problems, but Mapserver looks really
powerful and I'm chomping at the bit to get it working)

Cheers,

Jon