setting extent of map to extent of one layer

Xin crazygecko at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 4 07:11:32 EST 2005

Hi,

I've just now managed to display a raster image of mine. It took quite alot
of zooming around to find it. I've come across these problems before: image
being off display when extent is not set correctly. My question is, is there
a way of getting mapserver to display a particular layer at its extent? So
setting the map extent to the layer's extent. In the docs there's something
about ext=shape, but it says that's for querying only. I just want to
display.

Any help on this, as always, is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Xin