XML Template

Fri Nov 4 10:20:48 EST 2005

Hi Tricia: You can change the MIME header returned by MapServer for queries by using the parameter QUERYFORMAT (in the WEB section). For example, the following would allow you to output SVG via templates:

  QUERYFORMAT 'image/svg+xml'

I'm pretty sure you can use .xml extensions on the various template files as well.

Steve

>>> Tricia Williams <pgwillia at STUDENT.CS.UWATERLOO.CA> 11/03/05 4:24 PM >>>
Hi List,

   I was wondering if it is possible to use an xml template instead of a
html template to handle nquery results?  I have tried experimenting but
the results are not recognized as xml.

   My header contains:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<result>

   My template contains:

<place>
</place>

   My footer contains:

</results>

   Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tricia