problems with running phtml srcipts

Blaise Picinbono bpicinbono at WORLDONLINE.FR
Fri Nov 4 09:48:30 EST 2005

Sorry, as I told you, I don't know anything about IIS, so I can't tell if it
has to be restarted or not. You'd better run gnu/linux, but that's only my
point of view ;-)
It's strange that your phtml page is blank. Did you check the source code of
the page ? What does it tell ?
Blaise