A little help please

Gary Watry watry at COAPS.FSU.EDU
Mon Nov 7 09:35:52 EST 2005

Here is a development site I am working on,

I have borrows button icons from Canada, and most of the borrowed code comes
from the tutorials, or is noted in the source code.

http://indianocean.coaps.fsu.edu/httpdocs/tester.html

The two issues are sort of related.

1. I would like to have just one page, so I don't have the initialization
page like I currently do. What is this done in and where does the
initialization code from tester.html go? Does it get put into the
tester1.html file?

2. I want to put the little clip or animation that tells people to wait
while the program maps are loading. For example like on the Canadian site

http://atlas.gc.ca/site/english/maps/environment/naturalhazards/majorforestf
ires

Any thoughts would be appreciated?

I am a GIS user/administrator getting into Open Source programming and can
use any help I can get

Thanks

Gary L. Watry

GIS Coordinator
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
FSU / COAPS
Johnson Building, RM 215
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2840