Mapserver and Postgis

Frans Knibbe frans at GEODAN.NL
Mon Nov 7 08:42:12 EST 2005

Hello Ezeqiuas,

I believe the second line is meant to give access to other computers on
the LAN. Do you have a class B network? Shouldn't the subnet mask on the
second line be 255.255.0.0? I use this line in my pg_hba.conf:

host    all      all        192.168.25.0/24    trust

We use a class C network..

Here you can see what the pg_hba.conf settings mean:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/client-authentication.html

Regards,

Frans